Welcome to The Writing Coach. On this podcast, I speak with the instructors, editors, coaches, and mentors that help writers and authors create their art, build their audience, and sell their work.
In episode 8 of The Writing Coach, I speak with blogging and business coach Jenna Dalton.
Jenna is a certified Elite level Book Yourself Solid Coach. She works with coaches and consultants to help them get more clients by using smart, authentic and proven blogging strategies combined with a client attraction system proven to work.
During the interview, Jenna describes:
- how she became a Book Yourself Solid Coach after having the book sitting unread on her shelf for months
- why she recommends attending a Creative Live recording (it's on my bucket list!)
- how she transitioned from personal trainer and nutrition consultant to business coach
- what she learned from coaches and mentors like Michael Port and Mari Forleo
- how listening to her community led her to specializing in blogging coaching
- why you don't necessarily have to be a great writer to be an effective blogger
- and much more!
For show notes to this episode, visit: http://www.kevintjohns.com/writingcoach7
Thanks for listening!
Direct download: The_Writing_Coach_Episode_8.mp3
-- posted at: 10:38pm EDT